Break Free With Big Button Telephone
Posted on May 28, 2012
Nimans is stocking a new easy to use big button telephone that works without a traditional mains power supply – perfect for resellers operating in the care industry.
The Amplicomms PowerTel 30 is not reliant on positioning near an electric socket as it operates via a standard telephone line and battery back-up – creating much more placement flexibility.
In addition the home or office telephone – designed for the visually and hearing impaired - boasts amplified receiver volume up to 30 dB and ringer volume up to 90 dB.
Other features include:
- Easy to use big buttons and large display
- Two programmable emergency numbers
- Caller ID
- Handsfree speaker function
- Premium hearing aid compatibility
- Tone adjustment for high/low sound frequency
- 32 name and number phonebook
- Wall mount option
- Call timer
- Last number redial
The PowerTel 30 has an RRP of £40.