Dealer Sales Executive
Posted on 16/01/2013
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
Working within Dealer Sales developing Nimans current customers to increase spend.
- To achieve and exceed all agreed sales targets and performance measures.
- Develop and maintain an appropriate pipeline of opportunities to meet short and medium term business plans.
- To liaise with the applicable Area Sales Managers to pass accurate and timely leads.
- To qualify, maintain and log all bids and tenders as required from the customer base.
- Establish Nimans as the Primary supplier of communications to existing, miscellaneous and new accounts.
- Manage effectively the relationship between Nimans and existing customers.
- Accurately update Masterpack with details of all customer contacts.
- React responsively and in a timely manner to customer queries and issues, accurately taking order details, checking stock and confirming delivery.
- Develop and maintain good and effective working relationships with all internal contacts.
- Fully understand and adhere to all relevant Nimans sales processes.
- Maintain high levels of appropriate product and service knowledge on current and future Nimans products.
- Maintain knowledge of the industry and competitor activity to better promote Nimans position.
- Regularly monitor the account base to better understand buying patterns and to identify opportunities.
- Maintain full, accurate, honest and timely records.
- Respond to management requests in a timely manner.
- To undertake all training required by Nimans to develop the role as required.
- Ability to manage own diary and time effectively.
- Any other duties as necessary to the role.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & QUALITIES:
- Business focused
- Results driven
- Responsive to coaching and self development
- Adaptable to change
- Positive outlook
- Resilient and tenacious.
QUALIFICATIONS / RELEVANT EXPERIENCE:
- Proven experience of telesales with demonstrable success
- PC literate and able to use basic Microsoft Office packages
- Industry based experience would be an advantage