Plantronics Calisto 7200
Plantronics Calisto 7200 Speakerphone
Four directional microphones provide 360˚ coverage and filter out unwanted noise to keep your team’s conversation flowing without any disruptions. It’s the conference speakerphone designed for small spaces and big expectations.
Features - Calisto 7200
- Simplify call management with intuitive touch-sensitive controls to answer/end, mute and adjust volume on PC or smartphone.
- Four MEMS-directional microphones ensure crystal clear audio performance by activating in the direction of the speaker’s voice.
- This perfect companion to a headset gives you flexibility when collaborating through conference calls or web conferencing.
- 360˚ room coverage with active background noise reduction is perfect for mobile-professionals who have to make calls in a variety of settings.
- PC wideband audio and Digital Signal Processing (DSP) reduce drop outs and acoustic echo cancellation (AEC) virtually eliminates echo.
- IP64 dust and water resistant rated for protection against accidental spills and dust accumulation
- Plantronics Manager Pro software-as-a-service, which is sold separately, allows IT to gain insight into device usage, inventory tracking and firmware updates as they become available.