DrayTek Vigor 2762 Series
VPN – Linking Remote Offices, HQ, Teleworkers and Mobile Staff
A feature central to DrayTek routers is its VPN (Virtual Private Networking) capabilities. A VPN enables you to link the Vigor 2762 in a home office back to HQ.
Once connected, computers and devices connected to the Vigor 2762's network can access your office/remote resources through a secure encrypted tunnel allowing remote desktop, file sharing and seamless access to other resources and devices.
With the 2 subnets available on the Vigor 2762, access to the VPN can be limited to the internal/private subnet only. The guest network segment will be able to access the Internet with no access to your Site to Site VPN tunnel.
Features - Draytek Vigor 2762
- The Vigor 2762 is an ADSL/VDSL2, Ethernet or 3G/4G router, that's ideal for your small office or home business/office
- Provides connectivity to your PCs or other Internet-connected devices (laptops, tablets, games consoles, smartphones) via its 4 built-in Gigabit Ethernet ports, or using Wireless LAN (on 'n' & 'ac' models)
- Firewall helps protect your network from external threats, as well as the Vigor2762's built-in Content Filtering which gives you control over what and when your local users can access or download
- The firewall protects against attacks including DoS (Denial of Service) attacks, IP-based attacks and access by unauthorised remote systems
- ADSL/VDSL line
- The Vigor 2762 supports IPv6
- The Vigor 2762 has two USB ports which can be used for 3G/4G modems, USB storage, or a printer for shared access
- The Vigor 2762 series (along with most other DrayTek routers, Access points and switches) can be centrally managed by our VigorACS2 central management platform
- Other models available are V2762N-K, V2762AC-K & V2762VAC-K