Gigabit Voucher Scheme
Nimans Network Services is an approved supplier of the Gigabit Broadband Voucher Scheme (GBVS) which forms part of the Government’s £67m commitment to a vision of a full fibre Britain.
Gigabit vouchers can be used by small and medium businesses to contribute to the cost of a gigabit capable connection. Business can claim up to £3000 towards the cost of a gigabit speed fibre connection.
To qualify for the scheme businesses must:
- The upgraded broadband service must deliver a ‘step change’ in service which is at least a doubling of current speed
- The service must be a minimum speed of 100Mb on a 1Gb bearer
- Any existing connection already capable of 1Gb is NOT eligible to benefit from a Gigabit Voucher
- Only one voucher per customer is permitted (regardless of number of sites)
1. Reseller obtains a quote. Reseller confirms their customer is eligible for the scheme. Customer signs up to a Gigabit qualifying connection (either off-net / on-net) with Nimans Network Services. (A quote is not required for our Simplified 100Mb/1Gb on-net connections)
2. We request the voucher. The Gigabit Broadband Voucher Scheme GBVS checks the customer is happy to go ahead (by email)
3. We order the connectivity and manage the order through to delivery
4. We confirm with GBVS that the installation is complete
5. GBVS checks with your end customer that the service is live and working
6. Payment is made (subject to final checks by GBVS)
Why Nimans Network Services Connectivity?
- Our proposition includes on-net and off-net fibre Ethernet options with access to 16 suppliers
- Instant on-line quotes in real time
- 24/7 support from a UK based Network Operations Centre
- Pre-Ethernet service available to get customers up and running in 5-7 days
More than 200,000 UK postcodes qualify for our on-net Simplified Connectivity where we ensure that our resellers’ customers within our network coverage areas get the best price aligned to their specific requirements
Contact us now to get a quote and to find out more on 0161 925 1530 or email firstname.lastname@example.org