Security Partner Programme
Nimans resellers now have the opportunity to qualify for CCTV partner programmes provided by Hanwha and Hikvision, the world’s leading video surveillance providers.
Hanwha Techwin STEP Partner Programme
Hanwha’s STEP programme offers you the opportunity to unlock key benefits that will assist you in gaining increased market share. Hanwha’s partner programme provides resources and tools to help you grow alongside Hanwha Techwin and mutually strengthen your position in the security industry.
Channel Partner Levels
There are four channel partner levels available for system integrators, resellers and installers using Hanwha products, solutions and services.
Benefits of Joining Hanwha’s Exclusive STEP Partner Programme:
|5 Year Warranty||✔||✔||✔||-|
|Special Partner Pricing||✔||✔||✔||-|
|Dedicated Account Manager||✔||✔||✔||-|
|Access to Marketing Documents||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Advanced Replacement||3 years||2 years||2 years||1 year|
Nimans resellers are required to achieve certain qualifying criteria in order to access the true benefits of the Hanwha Partner Programme. Your Nimans security account manager will work together with you to meet these conditions and begin our partnership.
- Agree an annual sales target
- Sign the STEP Partnership Agreement
- Support the provision of sell-out data for target and incentive calculation purposes
Hikvision VASP Partner Programme
Hikvision’s VASP (Value Added Solution Partner) programme, offers four levels of membership: Authorised, Silver, Gold and Platinum.
Each level offers partners many benefits and empowers you to provide a differentiated solution and offering.
The VASP programme delivers sales, technical, training, marketing and commercial advantages to partners who construct systems using Hikvision products and solutions. On acceptance of your application via Nimans, you will automatically start as an Authorised partner for the first calendar year. Authorised partner requirements are minimal and Hikvision will get you off to a successful start with a variety of benefits and support.
Yearly Purchase Achievement Expectation
Benefits of Joining Hikvision’s Exclusive VASP Partner Programme:
|Welcome Kit & Recognition Certificate||-||✔||✔||✔|
|Dedicated Account Manager||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Demo Equipment Discount||-||10%||20%||30%|
|New Product Trials Pre-launch||-||-||✔||✔|
|TECHNICAL SUPPORT BENEFITS|
|Hikvision Training Academy Access||Recommended||Recommended||Mandatory||Mandatory|
|Training Academy Annual Certification||Recommended||Recommended||Mandatory||Mandatory|
|Specifications for Tenders & RFI's||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Project Registration, Design & Solution Support||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|VIP Dedicated Hotline||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|MARKETING SUPPORT BENEFITS|
|Materials (Literature, adverts, logos, case studies etc)||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Exclusive Invitation to Insight Events||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Access to Hikvision Technology/Software Partners||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Use of Experience Centre with End User Customers||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|National Awards Opportunity||-||✔||✔||✔|
Please Review General Partnership Requirements for each level.
Please review the General Requirement of the partnership and the requirements for each level. Your partner level qualification, advancement and maintenance is subject to the following pre-requisites.
General Requirements for Partnership
- Only installers and system integrators are eligible for the programme
- The Partner must be able to offer on-site installation and first line support
- The Partner will place all orders through Nimans
- The Partner will not sell/ advertise Hikvision products through the Worldwide Web without providing an installation service
- The Partner may not appoint sub-Partners or engage in wholesale activity but will sell directly to end customers only
- The Partner should serve more than one buying customer
- The Partner acts as an independent trader in relation to Hikvision and the customers and is not authorised to act in the name of Hikvision
- The Partner buys and sells the products in its own name and for its own account
- The Partner must be able to provide a total solution, which includes Hikvision products, Hikvision or third-party video management software and additional accessories, such as enclosures and other hardware
- The Partner authorises Hikvision to obtain their spend data from authorised distributors
How to Join the Partner Programmes
For further information and Terms and Conditions regarding the Hanwha and Hikvision partner programmes and details of how to join, contact a member of our security team by completing the form below.