NEC InUC Real Time Communications
In today’s working environment, employees are spread across different locations
The InUC (Real-Time Communications) provides highly cost-effective video and collaboration working seamlessly within your IT environment. Users are able to quickly set-up audio and video connections between two or more PCs or devices from anywhere with an internet and VPN or LAN connection.
Users are able to quickly set-up audio and video connections between two or more PCs or devices from anywhere with an internet and VPN or LAN connection.
As well as video and audio-conferencing functionality, PC users can work collectively with screen share and shared documents. It’s also ideal for live software demos and presentation slideshows.
User & Business Benefits
- Increase productivity levels: Time saving features for all workforce
- Web video conference: Enables travel savings, mobility, home working & multi-site organisations.
- Screen sharing: Provides collaboration on documents with multiple users
- Lower costs: Single initial cost, no recurring monthly subscriptions
- Easy to use: Minimal / no training required
- Always on 24/7: Browser-based
- Full call control through web-based client: Enables a quick and easy way to manage calls and lookup contacts
- Presence: Provides a ‘bird’s eye view’ of the team’s availability making users become more reachable
- Contacts - See current status
- Instant Message - Chat to other users
- Display Speed Dial List - Find numbers quickly
- Multicast Message - Send an Instant Message to multiple users
- Multicast Mail - Send an email to multiple users
- Web Video - Setup or participate in a Web video conference