NEC UNIVERGE ST500
Like almost all businesses right now they’re likely to be faced with keeping their team safe and business up and running. Sourcing home working communications at short notice can be challenging.
Users can take the power of the ST500 with them at work, at home and anywhere in-between while not being tied to their desk. NEC’s UNIVERGE ST500 is developed for Apple iPhone, iPad and Android smart devices and lets users leverage native contact lists to make and receive voice and video calls. Users simply connect to Wi-Fi or use their mobile data (3G/4G) to handle their calls. The ST500 simplifies their operation by one number, merging call history and work voice mail.
- Integrates into users smartphone contacts
- Complete call history
- Bluetooth headset support
- Video calling capabilities*
- Localised dial plan
- Compatible with NEC’s SL2100, SV9100, SV9300 & SV9500 communication platforms
*For remote clients an SBC or VPN is required.
- Make / Answer calls / Call waiting
- Hold / Transfer / Conference
- Call park
- Call pickup
- Call forward (All, Busy, No Answer)
- Call hunt groups