Yealink MVC Series Video Solutions
Yealink MVC series
The Yealink MVC500 and MVC800 series of video solutions is designed for immersive (intelligent) Microsoft Teams meetings in small, medium and large meeting rooms. The MVC series is a bundle video solution that includes everything users need to seamlessly and smartly meet, connect and collaborate with internal and external users.
The MVC series delivers premium audio and video quality thanks to its Yealink audio devices and UVC series of optical PTZ cameras. Featuring Yealink HD audio and Noise Proof technology, everyone’s voice in the room can be heard clearly. In addition, Yealink’s complete solution provides users with a flexible deployment that adapts to their specific room layout. This solution gives organisations a native and easy Microsoft Teams Rooms meeting experience.
Easy to Start and Manage Meetings
The meeting console’s eight-inch touch-control display features multiple management tools with a familiar Microsoft Teams interface, providing users with an easy meeting management experience and lower learning costs. Tailored plug-in software allows users to control the PTZ (pan, tilt, zoom) of the camera directly from the touchscreen. The console includes an embedded Human Motion Sensor to activate automatically when human motion is detected. Start a meeting with just one touch.
Multiple Options for Instant Content Sharing
The system allows participants to see content in 1080P/30FPS resolution. The Yealink MShare with both HDMI and Mini-DP input allows users to present content from a laptop. The adapter supports wireless presentation for even more flexibility. Simply plug in the adapter to share content with a single click.
Multiple Deployment Capabilities for Any Room Layout
The Yealink mini-PC box can be placed on the table, fixed to the wall or set on a TV cart for a clutter-free meeting table. The package includes a cable box housing to manage the cables of each component. Every cable has the protection of more than 45N force, ensuring cable security.
Yealink MVC500 and MVC800 series
Yealink MVC800 Key Features
- The Yealink MVC800 Room System delivers a native Microsoft Teams Rooms meeting experience. Designed for medium and large meeting rooms, Yealink MVC800 Room System is a complete solution contains touch console, content sharing unit, audio and video peripherals, and mini-PC.
- Yealink VCM34 Array Microphone has 20ft (6 meter) voice pickup range, featuring Yealink Noise Proof technology, everyone’s voice in the room is heard clearly.
- With 12x optical zoom and long depth of field, remote party can see the participants at the back of the meeting room clearly without quality loss.
Yealink MVC500 Key Features
- Mid-level phone, ideal for professionals and managers with moderate call load
- 4.3" 480x272-pixel colour display, fully adjustable
- 10 line keys, 16 SIP accounts, 27 memory keys
- USB port integrated for call recording and wireless headset
Yealink CP900 Speakerphone
The CP900 portable USB/Bluetooth speakerphone with six-microphone beamforming for a premium full-duplex experience, noise suppression (NS) and acoustic echo cancellation (AEC), makes it easier to be heard and involved in the meeting. Dedicated Teams and call-control buttons make Teams collaboration and call effectiveness better than ever. With a long battery life that provides 12 hours of talk time and support for USB plug-and-play and Bluetooth integration connectivity to computers, smartphones and tablets. the CP900 is ideal for huddle rooms and on-the-go.