Yealink W53P Wireless DECT Phone
The Yealink W53P is ideal for small and medium-sized businesses. Paring with up to a total of 8 Yealink W53H DECT handsets, it allows mobility and efficient flexibility as well as eliminating additional wiring troubles and charges. To provide a better and higher performance, this DECT IP phone not only supports up to 8 SIP accounts and 8 concurrent calls but also speeds up its startup and signal connection and slashes its upgrade downtime as well.
By supporting Opus codec, W53P consistently delivers excellent and professional audio quality in both high-bandwidth and poor network conditions, comparing with other wideband or narrowband audio codecs. Offering the convenience of cordless with a simple add-on device without losing the SIP features, it brings a seamless call management for users while on-the-go. Owning more functions, lines and mobility, it empowers users with the convenience of wireless communication along with the widely accepted benefits and feature richness of Voice-over-IP telephony.
The Yealink DECT IP phone W53P supports efficient provisioning and effortless mass deployment with Yealink’s Redirection and Provisioning Service (RPS) and Boot mechanism to help you realize the Zero Touch Provisioning without any complex manual settings, which makes it simple to deploy, easy to maintain and upgrade, saving even more time and IT costs for businesses.
Premium HD Audio Quality
Based on wireless CAT-iq2.0 DECT standard to offer premium and stable HD audio quality for efficient and clear communication.
- Fit in your palm industry design at just 150mm tall and 25mm deep allows you to carry or put in your pocket with comfort
- Professional and stylish sliver-grey metallic appearance
- Easy and quick operation with 1.8" 128x160 pixel color screen
High-performance SIP cordless phone system
- 1.8" 128 x 160 TFT color screen with intuitive user interface
- Up to 8 concurrent calls
- Up to 8 DECT cordless handsets
- Up to 8 SIP accounts
- Support Opus audio codec
- Up to 18-hour talk time (in ideal conditions)
- Up to 200-hour standby time (in ideal conditions)
- Quick charging: 10-min charge time for 2-hour talk time
- TLS and SRTP security encryption
- Noise Reduction System
- Headset connection via 3.5 mm jack
- Charger wall mountable