06 September 2022
SoGEA Is Here
SoGEA is one of two key solutions offered to customers to transition to from legacy connections (PSTN, ISDN, copper broadband etc) as part if the 2025 switch off.
SoGEA is stand alone and does not require a dedicated PSTN line, meaning cheaper overall rental costs. It's simple to order, quick to install and offers speeds of up to 80Mb. SoGEA truly future-proofs customers’ connectivity.
Customers who currently have FTTC connections can easily migrate to SoGEA with no interruption to service and do not require any configuration or credential changes (when staying with the same supplier). Talk to us now about migrating your services.
How is SoGEA delivered?
- Current UK footprint is 97% (v 23.2% for FTTP) as of January 2023
- Ideal for ‘data only’ use / customers
- Supports VoIP applications – bundle with our Simplified Hosted UC licence-only offering
- Faster lead time and lower installation and rental costs
- 2025 ready – help accelerate your customers to a fully IP environment
- Bundle opportunities – provide SoGEA with VoIP capability
|Service||Speed/Usage||Minimum Period||Connection Self-install**||New Install||Per Month|
|SoGEA 40/10||Up to 40Mb down / 10Mb up||12 months||[log in to see price]||[log in to see price]||[log in to see price] |
|SoGEA 55/10||Up to 55Mb down / 10Mb up||12 months||[log in to see price]||[log in to see price]||[log in to see price]|
|SoGEA 80/20||Up to 80Mb down / 20Mb up||12 months||[log in to see price]||[log in to see price]||[log in to see price]|
*Customers will need a separate VOIP application for voice capability. Contact us to find out about our Simplified Hosted UC proposition
**Subject to survey / availability