iPECS Cloud & UCP
Offers feature-rich and fully scalable on-premise,
virtualised and cloud solutions
Enhance your customer’s digital and communication solutions with iPECS
iPECS is an internationally recognised and trusted brand with outstanding hardware and applications. With over 15 million users in more than 60 countries, iPECS is one of the most widely used platforms on the market.
All the features of on-premise delivered through the cloud - a true, multi-tenanted cloud solution with a PBX heritage:
- Flexible cloud licence options - rolling 30-day, fixed term (3 or 5 year) and lifetime licences available
- WebRTC Softphone – log in from any web enabled device, anywhere
- Full analytics tools
- 90-day call recording retention out of the box
- Integration with MS teams, SIMS in Education and EMIS or System one in Healthcare as well as popular CRM solutions.
- On-demand features and same day provisioning
iPECS ONE Key Features
The only app you need for all your business communications.
- Voice calls: Make, receive, and manage calls from your PC or mobile
- Chat: Use instant chat to communicate and share media with colleagues on a one-to-one basis or via groups
- Spaces: Quick, efficient chatting, multi-party video and file sharing between teams to help drive projects forward more efficient (Coming soon)
- Video: High quality 1:1 video sessions with colleagues where a chat session or voice call is not enough
- Contacts: Quickly access and manage company and personal contacts from a PC or mobile
- Call Log: Instant access to call history from a mobile or PC makes returning missed calls easy
An IP based system with simple options to expand capacity, connectivity & functionality with CAPEX pricing model. A natively feature rich, SIP trunk enabled solution with a clear upgrade path to iPECS Cloud
- Complete ‘out of the box’ feature set
- Expandable capacity up to 2,400 ports with IP and hybrid connectivity options, deployed either locally or remotely
- Ericsson-LG UC application with no server requirement
- Deployable as a fully virtual software instance on VMware & AWS
- Access a comprehensive range of desk and DECT handsets and applications to suit any size of business.
Reasons to become an iPECS reseller
- Up to £300 rebate available to offset engineering training costs – meaning there is no cost of entry for the reseller to adopt ELG, other than time to learn the product
- 90-day trial licences available for Ericsson LG partner on all applications, let your customers try out advanced features with no commitment to purchase up front.
- Reseller in house IPECS cloud demo kit free of charge to accredited partners to use for support or demonstration use
- Full access to Nimans Solutions Support Team to help you quote and close business
- On Premise, virtualised and cloud options available
- iPECS is the most competitive on-premise solution on the market
The communications platform that evolves with your customer’s business
The next step in the evolution of the business communication system, iPECS Cloud enables your customers to integrate all their communication and collaboration tools
A modern Unified Communications (UC) platform that combines communication and collaboration tools into a single package. This cost-effective yet industry unique system
Want to know more?
For more information about the above products, please fill the adjacent form.
Alternatively, contact your Nimans account manager on:
0161 925 1980