08 December 2023
Introducing EE Future Mobile
Future Mobile offers a level of features that are required in a growing, competitive and demanding wholesale market. EE has shaped this new proposition to be able to offer what their legacy tariffs were unable to, to ensure resellers can offer the features needed to stay competitive.
EE Future Mobile is suitable for existing Mobile resellers or for anyone new to mobile or EE wholesale.
What does Future Mobile Offer?
- The ability to set spend caps at subscription level from £5-£500
- Mid-month tariff changes – simply request a tariff upgrade
- Alerts sent at 85% and 100% of usage
- New Daily Roamer tariff – Gives your customer Roam Like At Home allowances for Zones A and B.
- Team Plan Aggregated data – built for upwards of 10 users to corporate level, with no overage between data tiers.
- eSIMs available
Team Aggregated Data
Each user is connected to an unlimited voice and text tariff and then all users have an equal allocation of data per person, bundled into a shared pot for everybody to use. Customers automatically move up or down to the next data contribution tier at the end of every quarter, with no data overage to pay
Teams Phone Mobile
EE Future Mobile also allows the addition of offering Teams Phone Mobile. Customers can now empower their hybrid workforce across devices and networks by seamlessly integrating users’ mobile identities with Microsoft Teams, and enable flexible calling and collaboration, from anywhere:
- Single number reach – put your mobile number in Teams
- Synchronise your mobile with Teams - combined call history, voicemail and
presence across devices
- Seamless call transfer – switch between mobile voice call and Teams call adding others, sharing screens and leveraging the power of video
- Easy to manage - set up accounts, re-assign numbers and manage users via the Teams admin portal