The power of choice
NEC recognizes that its channel partners' success is essential to its own success. That's why NEC gives channel partners the power to choose the solutions that best meet the needs of their customers and their businesses.
Unlike other vendors, NEC offer a variety of solutions, so you can choose the ones that best meet the needs of your customers. Whether you want to sell cloud, on-premises, or a hybrid solution, NEC have you covered.
Benefits of partnering with NEC:
- You can sell a variety of solutions, so you can reach a wider range of customers.
- You have access to NEC's extensive resources, including training, support, and marketing materials.
- You can be confident that you're selling high-quality solutions that will meet the needs of your customers.
Channel partners can choose from three different UNIVERGE BLUE channel partner models:
- Customer contracts with the Channel Partner. The channel partner has full ownership of billing, bundling, adding their services, support, and other elements. NEC branded products and applications are used. Channel partners can use their logo in portals, quotes, etc. The channel partner sets the sell prices for each customer. Revenue is determined by the channel partner.
- Customer contracts with NEC. The channel partner sells and stays involved with the customer. NEC provides the billing. The channel partner provides the first line of support. NEC branded products and applications are used. Channel partners can use their logo in portals, quotes, etc. The channel partner sets the sell prices for each customer. NEC rebates the channel partner's markup.
- Customer contracts with NEC. The channel partner sells and stays involved with the customer. NEC does the billing and support. NEC branded products and applications are used. NEC sets all prices. Upfront and ongoing "set" commissions are paid.
Flexible partner options
Channel partners can also choose whether they want to get paid upfront or in monthly recurring revenue (MRR).
NEC supports channel partners in whatever approach works best for their businesses. NEC knows that channel partners have different needs and goals, and it wants to make sure that it gives them the tools and support they need to succeed. That's why NEC offers a variety of solutions and payment options, so channel partners can choose the ones that are right for them.
NEC is committed to giving channel partners the power of choice, so they can focus on what they do best: growing their businesses.